1. APPLICATION OF TERMS
- you agree to these Terms; and
- where your access and use is on behalf of another person (e.g. a company), you confirm that you are authorised to, and do in fact, agree to these Terms on that person’s behalf and that, by agreeing to these Terms on that person’s behalf, that person is bound by these Terms.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- not permit any other person to use your User ID, including not disclosing or providing it to any other person; and
- immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use or disclosure of your User ID, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- not act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, the Website or any Underlying System, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any Underlying System; and
- unless with our agreement, access the Website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method. Other methods include scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method.
5. USING THE SERVICE
- Display or make the Content available in any public place or to the public or any section of the public;
- Distribute, transmit or resupply the Content to any other person;
- Republish or re-transmit Content from the Site or Broadcast Software (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent, lease or sub-license the Content;
- Copy, edit, modify, reproduce, create derivative works from, alter or adapt the Content or any portion thereof (including without limitation by “burning”, peer-to-peer file sharing, posting, uploading or downloading or in any other way breach copyright in the Content)
- Use the Content for any commercial purposes.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
7.1 Spalk respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Spalk’s policy in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Your Contact Name;
- Your Contact Email;
- Information to help us identify Content (URL, Spalk Channel Name, Date and Time); and
- Supporting evidence or proof of ownership for your claim(s).
- the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
- any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Website;
- any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the Website protects you from this; and
- any site linked from the Website. Any link on the Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
- By distributing or disseminating User Content through the Spalk Website, you hereby grant to Spalk a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable and fully sublicensable right to use, host, convert for streaming, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and otherwise exploit your User Content, in any form, format, media or media channels now known or later developed or discovered. You grant Spalk and our sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with that content, if we or they choose.
- Except for User Content already downloaded by users, the foregoing license granted by you terminates regarding a specific piece of User Content once you remove or delete that User Content from the Spalk Website.
10. USER CONTENT REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
11. USER CONTENT IS POSTED AT YOUR OWN RISKS
- you access and use the Website at your own risk; and
- we are not liable or responsible to you or any other person for any Loss under or in connection with these Terms, the Website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website. This exclusion applies regardless of whether our liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
- We do not represent or warrant that this website will be error-free, free of any viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material.