We understand that new workflows can be challenging for even experienced broadcast professionals. Spalk has a dedicated team of broadcast technicians aiming to help you reach your goals. Spalk’s managed broadcast service team will work with yours, acting as an extension to your production team and working to make every broadcast the best it can be.
Spalk’s MCR can help with
- Workflow design, setup and verification
- Scheduling of broadcasts, commentators and outputs on the Spalk dashboard
- Training commentators new to remote workflows
- Commentator home studio setup, quality assurance and testing
- Game day commentator audio quality control and monitoring
- Live input/output monitoring, ensuring every broadcast is delivered to every destination.
- Live troubleshooting, helping to track and resolve any unexpected issues quickly
Common Use Cases
ensure setup runs smoothly.”